[access-uk] Re: A couple of questions on windows 7

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:17:10 +0100

The current RC build just released officially yesterday to all potential
users is not a subststitute for the full release and provided explicitly
as a product preview, this is not something you would absolutely rely
on, as good as it currently is.  However such as that is, it is very
promising in operation.  Activated versinos last through June 2010 by
whichi time the full release will certainly be out.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road