[access-uk] Re: A ZENSTONE QUESTION, PLEASE!

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:33:09 +0100

Hi Carol,

The zenstone doesn't need creative software to charg it up. Just fit the zenstone to a usb port and it will charge.

HTH
Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:02 PM
Subject: [access-uk] A ZENSTONE QUESTION, PLEASE!

Hi all,

At home we quite often charge our Zenstones on the computer and of course we have the Creative software installed, together with Jaws sscripts. We are wondering, though, whether the Zenstone will still charge without it on my husband's work computer, on which he can't put the Creative software.

Any comments would be most welcome. We can't see why it won't work (though stranger things have been known) and of course will try it if nobody knows the answer.

So often on this list someone does!

Thanks!

--
Carol