[access-uk] Re: A Very frustrating day!

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:51:50 +0100

Hello Andrew,

thanks for your reply.  I have sent you a message off-list thanking you for
the Owasys 22C instructions.  I have not as yet tried the phone with the
supplied card as most of my family are on T-Mobile and wish to stay on that
network if at all possible.  If all else fails and I cannot use the phone
on T-Mobile, then I would be happy to change to Vodafone.  We have been
advised by our local phone shop there is better coverage here for Vodafone.

You may have a valid point about the SIM card.  the Nokia 3310 I have been
using was our first phone and was purchased over four years ago.  I
understand it is possible to upgrade the card online, mind you, you are
charged for doing this.  I am wondering if that is worth doing, if not,
then I will switch to Vodafone.  I am waiting to hear from RNIB so will go
from there.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett