[access-uk] A SPREADSHEET ON WHICH I'M WORKING

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:56:57 -0000

Hi all,

I have a question or two relating to a spread sheet I'm working on and it's to do with the height of columns ans wrapping text in them.

I notice the column height (by default) is 20 points but have no idea what this means. I want one column to wrap, for, say, 3 lines of information but want to keep it looking good and slick. How can I best work this out, please? Will I definitely need to add points to the column height, or will I fit in more than one wrapped line with my current height? How will I know whether my text is really wrapping correctly and fitting into that one grid? Am I right in thinking that actually the size of text will also play a part here?

BTW:  I'm using Jaws 11 and look forward to any help offered.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx