[access-uk] Re: A Recently Discussed Radio Tuner Download

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 23:36:03 -0000

I now use Tapin Radio, recommended by someone who may not be on this list,
since I used Radio Sure for a short while but then one of the stations I use
was changed and I couldn't find how to get it to go to the new site so tried
Tapin.  I like it well enough.

Can't remember the URL off hand - but hey, I'll have it here -

Go to

http://www.tapinradio.com/downloads/tapinradio_setup.exe

and hopefully it will download immediately.

--
Carol P