[access-uk] Re: A QUICK QUESTION

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:09:09 +0100

Hi,

Its been formatted using the original FAT file system, which has a
maximum size of 2gb.  It becomes quite inefficient greater than around
500 mb, I think, and this is then where FAT32 is used.  For anything
less than 2GB though I would probably still use FAT, as it is readible
by more devices IMHO.

Andrew.=20