[access-uk] Re: A QUICK FACEBOOK QUESTION

Thanks.  Still haven't sorted it as yet ...---- Original Message ----
From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 9:31 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: A QUICK FACEBOOK QUESTION

Carol,

On the Facebook site, there are options to check / uncheck
which updates you would like to recieve via text. This is
under the mobile link, which can be found in your profile
settings.  There is also a limit option for the quantity
of texts you recieve.

To have other people's status updates sent to you; you
have to subscribe to their status from their page. Be careful
of this though, as I did this accidently and have found
no way to remove the option other than remove them as a friend.

I noticed they are offering free data service to their
site, but I haven't looked into this as yet; that is,
what hoops have to be jumped through to achieve this!!

Hope this is of some help.

Regards,

Mike