[access-uk] Re: A QUESTION ABOUT MOBILE (CUTDOWN) SITES

Hi Carol. If there is a mobile version of the site then the mobile browser will automatically take you to that site when you enter the facebook address. I find that ITV has a mobile version of the site as it comes up when I put the normal ITV address in. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:23 PM
Subject: [access-uk] A QUESTION ABOUT MOBILE (CUTDOWN) SITES

Hi,

Seeing Brian's message about the mobile version of Facebook, prompts to ask how you find these various mobile sites. Do you simply have to go to the full site and hunt around until you find, "Great, there's a mobile version" or is there a simpler alternative? Having mobile sites may assist when using BrailleNote, for example, and may also encourage me to use my phone some more.

Help with this will be most appreciated.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx