[access-uk] A C5 question

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:14:25 +0100

I have a question regarding the C5 that I wonder if someone could answer for
me please?

I like to use my joystick for shortcuts on my phone such as Log, Bluetooth,
Calendar, Contacts and Clock etc.  These shortcuts are in addition to
softkeys one and two, which can also be altered to suit the user's
preference.

When I go into Shortcuts on the C5, however, it says Shortcut 1, Shortcut 2,
Shortcut 3, etc, with an assignment for each.  But I don't know which part
of the joystick these shortcuts are, and no matter what I assign any of the
shortcuts to, when I come out and go back to the main screen, I discover
that the joystick does something else.

I have never seen this before, and wonder if there is an answer I haven't
worked out, or if it just isn't possible to achieve this at all.

Many thanks for your input.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns