[access-uk] Re: 6600 Mobile question

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:30:52 -0000

Hi Jackie,

My N96 8GB does just as yours in terms of announcing names,
regardless of whether the +44 is there or not.

I'd also be interested in how these infernal things now look
up names. In my old Nokia 6300i or whatever it was, if I
searched for the letter o for example, I'd get "Office" come
up.  In the N95 I also seem to get any surname with o as
well listed, like Ben Ong, Elaine Olson.

Why can't I look up either First or Last name and not both?
(Or is that information buried deep in the destructions
somewhere?)

George.