  From: Steve Nutt
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 6:34 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: 6600 Mobile question

  Hi Jackie,

  When he next gets a text, ask him to go to the inbox, select the message, hit
Options, then Message Details.  This will tell us the number that was displayed
according to the operator.  This may give us a clue.  Of course, don't give me
the number, but note how it is sent from the carrier.

  All the best

  Steve