[access-uk] Re: 64byt machines

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:23:13 -0000

I bought a 64 bit machine a couple of months ago but as screen readers won't
run on this configuration it's run at 32 bit rate. So I get most of the
advantages and still keep my Supernova.

I did hear that one of the latest version of either Jaws or Window Eyes is
supposed to be compatible with 64 bit systems but after the initial
announcement nothing more was forth-coming.

Roger