[access-uk] Re: 5 ways to protect your new high tech gear

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:23:31 +0100

Hi All

I agree it is an advertisement but it was still worth posting. So many people don't think and when it goes pear shaped find they are not covered. On one of my lists a girl came home to find her laptop no longer in her house. The home insurance, for some reason, did not cover replacement so she had to borrow money to buy a new one.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Howard" <colin@xxxxxxxxx>