[access-uk] 5 ways to protect your new high tech gear

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: COLIN@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:07:05 +0100

Greetings,

Further to my recent post, I had a message via the AccessUK group, advising
this to be a blatant advert for stop (whoever they are), a waste of space
and bandwidth.

I went back saying I had not realized it was such, then re-read the original
post and realized the fact.  when reading the original, I simply did not
realize this to be an advert, so sorry about that, I sent it in good faith
hoping it may prompt us.

I did state at the beginning it pertains to the states, so is this advert
pertinent here?

From Colin Howard near Southampton in Southern England.