[access-uk] 24-20 pin?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 01:03:55 +0100

Hi all.

I've just taken delivery of a very nice 650wt 3 fan silent psu.

Popped the box opened, unmounted the old one, mounted the new one. Only to discover the pins on the psu are 24 pin and the pins on the mainboard are 20pin.

I've been told there's an adaptor you can get to go from 20pin to 24. Is there one you can get to go the other way? If so what is this called?

Thanks
Dj Paddy