[access-uk] Re: 195 Charges

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:00:00 -0000

Thanks Andrew, I'll look into it further. It's something to be honest I've never needed to use on Vodafone, only with BT. But I have another friend who uses the free service on Voda, and he assures me it does work, so I'll call their Customer Services and ask. I seem to remember asking them a while ago, and they didn't know a thing about the free service, so I didn't follow it up at the time.

I don't know if I'm feeling older or just getting more cynical, but I feel we do more chasing up for our rights than ever these days (smile).

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: phil roberts

Hi List

following on from In Touch this week has anyone else noticed that on
O2 we are now being charged 50P for Directory enquiries calls.  this
started about three weeks ago.  When I queried this in our local O2
shop they just said they were now charging for this service and that
was that as far as they are concerned.

some people may think we should be charged for this service via
mobiles but they have never charged before.

What do other people think about this and do other providers charge?

Regards
Phil

27/10/2007 11:02