[access-uk] Re: 195 Charges

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:31:10 -0000

Indeed.  I only meant to add that to underline this and I suppose add that
it is sometimes not possible to access 195 so easily.

I wonder if there is a wap version of directory enquiries you can access?
again, this is far from ideal as wap browsing using the talks software is
difficult on older phones though it works quite well on some sites.  On
later third generation symbian phones browsing the web is not yet possible
though there are rumours it will be.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page