[access-uk] Re: 1471 free ring back

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:46:42 -0000

Hi Carol,

It really is annoying how it depends on the luck of the draw as to
whether you get someone who knows what they are doing or not.  I blame
it on lack of training.  No one to take your call!!! its either a part
time service, they were having a brew or lol maybe undergoing training!
Good luck.

Dave

Well, Dave, I took the plunge again.

This time I asked to be put to Registration and they still had no clue,
so I said "Well, the free 195 service, if I want to register ..." and
somehow they got there.  Now the next hurdle!  There was nobody to take
my call, just a machine, so I've left details.  Wonder if they'll come
back!!!
<Grins>

--
Carol