[absoft-board] Re: May 2012 Report

Last document, X, you should include the wording from the bylaws - you have
to approach this from the point that a) they don't know what is in any
other document of the organization even if that other document was included
with the application, and b) you never want to have the recipient have to
work to find the info.

Keep the first sentence which says the info is found in the bylaws at
(location). This is good because it tells them you thought about this
before and you have made it an integral part of the company policies and
procedures. then in quotes cite the applicable info from the bylaws. Other
than that, the application seems to be complete. I'm going to print out
everything to look at it again all together as that is the best way for me
to approach it. I will also bring the printed out docs to Laura for her
perusal and comment.

--
Marcia