[absoft-board] March and April Minutes 2012

I will paste text of the minutes and attach a word document.

If the format is not acceptable or if there are changes.  I realize we were
not technically a board until April, but thought including email exchanges
for March would be beneficial.

The missing information probably needs to be amended by me, and resubmitted
as a complete minutes.

The missing information is mostly names, and official titles.  If I left
out other information please reply in an email and I will add it and
resubmit for approval, if that is required.

Thank you for your patience,

Christine

Minutes for March and April, 2012

Board members included in email transmissions between above dates include:

John Boyer,

Laura, vice chair

Sam Boyer,

Jack Schroder, business manager

Marcia Carlson,

Christine Jeune, secretary

Marcia suggested bank statements, insurance should be discussed only on the
board member list.

Laura and Marcia asked about officer and director insurance, and it will be
in place April 1st, according to John.

Jack posted March 2012 financial documents, including Capital One, Chase,
and Payroll statements, for all board members.  These statements will not
be repeated here for security and avoiding duplication.

John contacted Bookshare/archive.com, asking about format, reproduction,
how mathematics are handled, and copyrights.  John will seek an NLS key.

Jack posted April 2012 financial documents, including Capital One, Chase,
and Payroll statements, for all board members.  These statements will not
be repeated here for security and avoiding duplication.

The board and member email lists were finalized.

Next minutes will be submitted combined for May and Jane 2012.

Respectfully submitted,

Christine Jeune