[AAMT] Total Training Access Codes

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:53:56 -0600

Hi everyone,

Thanks to the many efforts of Sue and Kirk, Total Training has provided updated
access codes for those who need or want one. This should work for the duration
of the contract through to June 2015. Here's what we need:
First, see if you can use your old code to set up in their new Purple Platform
environment. If you just joined us in December 2013, you won't have a code;
they were given out in May 2012 in Red Deer.
If you want or need a new code, please let me know with this short form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1459yylhTzlpqlSYY5hQvZ2RwPVhbS7CiXXKcCbC9iMc/viewform

I'll respond as quick as I can to assign a code to you! We'll go over more of
this at the meeting this afternoon.
Thanks,
Pete

--