[AAMT] Thanks

  • From: Tim Jeffares <Tim.Jeffares@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:14:56 +0000

Hello AAMTs,

I know people are rushing around getting ready for the inevitable arrival of
students in a few days!  I just wanted to take a quick moment to formally
thanking Colin for setting up our meetings last week.  Also, congrats are in
order for all those who successfully completed certification exams.  And,
finally, it was nice to have Daryl from 2Learn.ca join us...thanks for
proctoring!

I hope you all have a great start-up to the school year,

Tim
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or destroyed.
--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/