[AAMT] Re: Parking and such

  • From: Tim Jeffares <Tim.Jeffares@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:00:38 +0000

Great Stuff Colin, I'm packing my bags as I type!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 20, 2014, at 9:27 AM, "Colin Byers"
<cbyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cbyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note, if you're attending tomorrow and Friday, please park in the
Genesis place parking lot to the west of the school. Come in through the front
doors and there will be signs pointing you in the direction of where you need
to go. If you get lost, please call the school at 403 948 3800, I'll be here
just before 8am or you can email me.

The lab we are using has Mac's (don't fret PC users, the software is still the
same) and I know some people don't like the mac mice, so if you have your own
mouse to bring please do so.

See y'all tomorrow!

[cid:]Colin Byers,

CTS Lead Teacher & Media Arts Instructor
Bert Church High School
[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2mghC8zwr58/U6uL1HwObEI/AAAAAAAAAzo/l9K4G5-qjwI/s1600/AEL_badge.jpg]
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or destroyed.
--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/