[AAMT] Parking and such

  • From: Colin Byers <cbyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 09:27:01 -0600

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note, if you're attending tomorrow and Friday, please park in
the Genesis place parking lot to the west of the school. Come in through
the front doors and there will be signs pointing you in the direction of
where you need to go. If you get lost, please call the school at 403 948
3800, I'll be here just before 8am or you can email me.

The lab we are using has Mac's (don't fret PC users, the software is still
the same) and I know some people don't like the mac mice, so if you have
your own mouse to bring please do so.

See y'all tomorrow!

Colin Byers,

CTS Lead Teacher & Media Arts Instructor
Bert Church High School