[aamt] New Cohorts - Adobe Elements Family

  • From: MacKay Pete <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 20:24:12 -0700

For the new cohorts, we have a source for the Elements family software but
cannot get it to you until we meet on Thursday morning. I'll bring the install
files on USB sticks and we'll pass them around first thing as we get started.
The serial number document I shared (download expires on Sunday) will be
required.

Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse.ca: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/
ABED/Adobe Agreement (ESO):