[AAMT] New AdobeEdu PD course begins April 15th - ANIMATION

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:00:16 -0600

This was just announced by Melissa Jones from Adobe. Sounds like a lot of fun
for our group and maybe a good fit for our May meeting...
-Pete

Adobe Generation Professional: Animation
This six-week online course aims to develop teacher knowledge and understanding
of animation using the latest Adobe tools including Photoshop, Edge Animate,
Flash and After Effects. We'll cover everything from basic animation principles
to cutting-edge responsive web design in this engaging, intermediate-level
online class.
Full course description and schedule available here:
http://edex.adobe.com/pd/course/agpanimation/