[AAMT] Re: New AAMT year

  • From: Christine Bouchard <Christine.Bouchard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 04:10:28 +0000

Hi Daryl,
I seem to be receiving all of the AAMT group emails, but I had advised I have
changed jobs and would no longer be able to continue with the group. Could you
have my name removed from the list please? If Danielle Amerongen is not already
on the list, could you add her - she was to replace me.

Thanks so much!