[AAMT] Meeting Schedule | 21 January 3:45pm

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:22:12 -0700

Good morning,

As we get settled into the winter routines after the holiday, now is your
chance to have a look at the meeting schedule and sign up to lead one. The next
meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 21 January at 3:45pm. There is no moderator
yet, so if you want to share some of your student work or lead the group in a
tutorial on an Adobe product, please consider signing up.

The Meeting Schedule can be viewed (and edited) by visiting:
https://docs.google.com/a/2learn.ca/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auk86U2y5GRtdGZYal9XVnFVcnlKT3BrQ0F6X2Y1VkE&usp=drive_web#gid=7

The dates are also in TheConcourse.ca events calendar. If you have not been
able to get into the Adobe group on TheConcourse.ca yet, please let me know how
I can best help you with that.

Thanks!
Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/