[AAMT] Meeting Schedule | 21 January 3:45pm

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:22:12 -0700

Good morning,

As we get settled into the winter routines after the holiday, now is your
chance to have a look at the meeting schedule and sign up to lead one. The next
meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 21 January at 3:45pm. There is no moderator
yet, so if you want to share some of your student work or lead the group in a
tutorial on an Adobe product, please consider signing up.

The Meeting Schedule can be viewed (and edited) by visiting:

The dates are also in TheConcourse.ca events calendar. If you have not been
able to get into the Adobe group on TheConcourse.ca yet, please let me know how
I can best help you with that.

This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the
members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca