[AAMT] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday Feb 4 @ 8:00 a.m.

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 11:17:43 -0700

Good morning!

This is your bi-weekly reminder that we have an AAMT meeting scheduled for 8:00
a.m. on Tuesday morning! We look forward to your continued involvement and
input. Sue Bell will lead the meatiest portion - giving us an overview of the
key components of the AYV program with some tangible first steps for us. Be
prepared to commit to getting started on your own AYV projects and we'll use
the March 4th meeting to check-in for that purpose.  We'll also update on news
in the area of Total Training, Certiport and Student Pricing of Adobe CC. We'll
also get started on planning our May and August meetings.

If you'd like to lead the March 18th (afternoon) meeting, sign up on the shared
GDoc schedule.

The link to the meeting room is in the signature of this email. Please log in
and be ready to go at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. I'll send notes and a link to the
recording afterwards for those who may not be able to make it.

See you all tomorrow!
Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/