[AAMT] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday April 29 @ 4:00 p.m.

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:13:45 -0600

Good afternoon!

This is your bi-weekly reminder that we have an AAMT meeting scheduled for 4:00
p.m. on Tuesday afternoon! Topics on the Agenda are 1) May 29-30 PD Days 2)
Training and Certification and 3) August PD Days. We also will be welcoming
Rhonda Jesson from Alberta Ed for a five minute piece on CTS/CTF

The link to the meeting room is in the signature of this email. Please log in
and be ready to go at 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. I'll send notes and a link to the
recording afterwards for those who may not be able to make it.

See you all tomorrow!

Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/