[AAMT] Re: Meeting Reminder: Tuesday April 15 @ 4:00 p.m.

  • From: Tim Jeffares <Tim.Jeffares@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:38:27 +0000

I send my regrets, too.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: aamt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aamt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Stark, Corry
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:37 PM
To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AAMT] Re: Meeting Reminder: Tuesday April 15 @ 4:00 p.m.

Sorry Pete, but can't make it today :(

-----Original Message-----
From: aamt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aamt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Pete MacKay
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 1:25 PM
To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AAMT] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday April 15 @ 4:00 p.m.

Good afternoon!

This is your bi-weekly reminder that we have an AAMT meeting scheduled for 4:00
p.m. on Tuesday afternoon! We look forward to your continued involvement and
input. Daryl Jones is on stage to share some Adobe Illustrator fun! Also, Edna
Dach returns to lead a five minute discussion about the Provincial Resource
Strategy.

The link to the meeting room is in the signature of this email. Please log in
and be ready to go at 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. I'll send notes and a link to the
recording afterwards for those who may not be able to make it.

I'm going to send a separate email about the PD Carousel topics right away...

See you all tomorrow!

Pete

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca Adobe Education Exchange:
http://edex.adobe.com/ AAMT YouTUbe Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3TbAP8cQ
ABED/Adobe Agreement (ESO):
http://education.alberta.ca/admin/technology/tools-and-resources/software.aspx
Home Use Agreement: http://www.lrc.education.gov.ab.ca/pdf/AdobeHomeUseFAQ.pdf

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca Adobe Education Exchange:
http://edex.adobe.com/ AAMT YouTUbe Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3TbAP8cQ
ABED/Adobe Agreement (ESO):
http://education.alberta.ca/admin/technology/tools-and-resources/software.aspx
Home Use Agreement: http://www.lrc.education.gov.ab.ca/pdf/AdobeHomeUseFAQ.pdf

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or destroyed.
--

AAMT YouTUbe Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWi3TbAP8cQ