[AAMT] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday April 15 @ 4:00 p.m.

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:25:14 -0600

Good afternoon!

This is your bi-weekly reminder that we have an AAMT meeting scheduled for 4:00
p.m. on Tuesday afternoon! We look forward to your continued involvement and
input. Daryl Jones is on stage to share some Adobe Illustrator fun! Also, Edna
Dach returns to lead a five minute discussion about the Provincial Resource

The link to the meeting room is in the signature of this email. Please log in
and be ready to go at 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. I'll send notes and a link to the
recording afterwards for those who may not be able to make it.

I'm going to send a separate email about the PD Carousel topics right away...

See you all tomorrow!

This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the
members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca