[AAMT] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday April 1 @ 4:00 p.m.

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:57:19 -0600

Good afternoon!

This is your bi-weekly reminder that we have an AAMT meeting scheduled for 4:00
p.m. on Tuesday afternoon! We look forward to your continued involvement and
input. Pat Bohnet is lined up to talk about The Flipped Classroom - How can we
use Adobe to model this platform! Also, Edna Dach and Ralph Luedtke are
scheduled to do a five minute review of the LTPF document.

The link to the meeting room is in the signature of this email. Please log in
and be ready to go at 4:00 p.m. tomorrow. I'll send notes and a link to the
recording afterwards for those who may not be able to make it.

If you're on your spring break, then please disregard this notice! This notice
is for those who had their break last week and are back in the saddle. See you
all tomorrow!

This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the
members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca