[AAMT] May 29-30 Registration and Schedule

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:35:12 -0600

Hi everyone,

As the weekend approaches, I want to share some plans that we've got in place
for our May 29-30 meeting in Edmonton. There are two things for you to do here:

1. Review the schedule at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmQvjvVVB4sxdE5aVlM1UHBLblcweUdlUF9wa1lSU0E&usp=sharing
        - Viewers may add comments to the document or just email pete@xxxxxxxxx
with any feedback.
        - We've planned for Thursday Lunch to be a "Get-Yer-Own" on Whyte Ave -
this is on your personal budget and 90 minutes have been planned.
        - On Friday, we'll bring in a paid-for lunch for the whole group to
enjoy together for a shorter 45 minute lunch on-site.

2. Please use the following form to register your intent to attend or not. It
is helpful to have definite numbers for planning, so please be sure to do this
as soon as you can.
        - To save some steps, the form will ask about the August meeting;
attendance and whether or not you agree to a certification theme.
        - There is no liability to answering the questions about August. The
purpose is simply to get an idea of numbers so planning can be mostly complete
by the end of June.

Please join me in thanking Colin Byers, √Čric Caron, Jeff Beaton, Kirk
Villanueva, Sue Bell, and Tamarra Price for stepping up to offer their
expertise for the group!

I created a Google Map of the hotel and venue location at
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zQNOZMsMkKe8.kXV35C3C5rvg

The address for the venue is:
St. Anthony Resource Centre (ECSD)
10425 - 84 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB  T6E 2H3
(780) 439-7356

Have a great weekend and we'll chat next week at the Tuesday meeting. Thanks
for taking care of this response request!
Pete