[AAMT] May 29/30 Attendance and Hotel Suggestion | Response Req'd Please

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:58:12 -0600

Good morning,

Please answer this additional survey by Sunday night to help flesh out the
start of our planning for the May PD.

The Days Inn has been suggested as a viable hotel for our meeting in May. It is
1.1 km from St. Anthony's; an easy 15 minute walk. It's close to all that Whyte
Ave has to offer and has many amenities nearby - like Tim Horton's right across
the street. It includes free parking, internet and breakfast.  I'll call them
on Monday using the count we get from this feedback to see if we can get a
deal. There's no obligation, I just want to have a ballpark number to put on
the table.

10333 University Ave, Edmonton, AB T6E 6N5 CA
Website: http://www.daysinn.ca/ (Location: Days Inn Edmonton South)
Google Map of the walk from St. Anthony's: http://bit.ly/PU9wEm

This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the
members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca