[AAMT] Important input required

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 20:27:45 -0600

Good evening!

If you've filled these forms out already, please disregard with thanks. If you
have not had time, please know how important it is that we hear from everyone
in the group on these crucial questions, so please take care of this by Friday
so that the meetings that are planned can be productive.

Form 1: (***MOST IMPORTANT ONE***) your input on the Evidence of Impact/Reach
on your AAMT activities. This information will formulate a lot of the
foundation for continuing the group.

Form 2: your intent to continue with the AAMT group or to give up your spot so
that others may join:

Form 3: ACA Certification Boot Camp for August 21/22 (Please fill this one out
even if you do not plan to attend so we can plan with accurate numbers):

Thanks for your attention to these forms!

Pete MacKay
Provincial Team Teacher
(780) 486 - 0380