[AAMT] Friendly reminder... Evidence of Impact/Reach document

  • From: Tim Jeffares <Tim.Jeffares@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:44:52 +0000

Thanks Pete for putting together this document, I have noticed a few more

The Evidence of Impact/Reach document is extremely important.  The AAMT group
has always run as a sort of grass-roots community of practice.  If the group
would like the program to run again next year, the evidence in this document is
what we present as part of the rationale to get funding.  From the input that
is already there, we can tell that the program has been successful.  However,
more data (100% response rate) would help a great deal if we want to continue
for another year.

Please take a moment to add your experience!