[AAMT] Friday Lunch Order | NEEDS A RESPONSE BY WED

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:24:04 -0600

Hi everyone! Can you believe that our conference in in four short days? The
last big detail is to have you place your order for lunch on Friday. We're
ordering from Oodle Noodle, one of Edmonton's hottest and fastest-growing
noodle houses. I've put their menu in this Google form so that I can be very
clear on everyone's individual orders. Sally is awesome over there and will pay
close attention to the allergies, preferences, etc if you let her know in the
comments at the bottom.

This requires a fair bit of coordination, so please do not delay in placing
your order. I must (really, for sure...) have them all in by 4:00 p.m. on
Wednesday.  (Remember, that you're responsible for your own lunch on Thursday;
we'll take care of the Friday lunch that you're about to order.)

The form url is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dzx6p3jqUmIHfhhGmosylDzX3jjX2xZOoewgH9De_gc/viewform?usp=send_form

I sent you a personalized schedule a couple of weeks ago, so if you have any
questions about any last minute details, please contact me directly. Otherwise,
we'll see you all on Thursday morning at the St. Anthony Centre to get our
Adobe Mojo going!

Talk to you soon,
Pete

--