[AAMT] December 10 Meeting Recording

  • From: MacKay Pete <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:28:56 -0700

Thanks to those who attended this morning's meeting. The recording for those
who missed it is at: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/p4f7a4f84de/. (For the
new folks, we don't share these links out - they're just for our group to catch
up if you had to miss one.)

Thanks to Pat, who let me know that Cities Gastro Pub closed suddenly a couple
of weeks ago. We'll find another wing place. Tony Roma's and Cork'd are
suggestions - they're both south of the Sheraton on Gaetz Ave.

I just sent a download link to the agenda, to which I added our AAMT Goals
Statement. We are trying to be paperless, so if you need a print out, please do
so before you leave.

I think that's it - everything is ready to go and all we have to do now is hope
for good roads and no blizzards.

See you in Red Deer,
Pete