[AAMT] Collecting input from the group

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 11:35:12 -0600

Good morning!

Say, if you have not yet taken care of the following polls, would you please do
so as soon as possible? The information is crucial to some conversations that
are taking place next week.

Thanks!
-Pete

This is the most important one: Please provide your input on the Evidence of
Impact/Reach on your AAMT activities. This information will formulate a lot of
the foundation for continuing the group.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wbiph-V-S3_fuBGzj8oR9lcxnDere9ZPKh7QughVUAQ/edit?usp=sharing

Your intentions for the AAMT Group next year (Everyone, please):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-gG3tkVrQrtY6e2AhWgkvPzJpKTSgRsdFKnEv0UIPkU/viewform?usp=send_form

ACA Certification Boot Camp for August 21/22 (Please fill this one out even if
you do not plan to attend so we can plan with accurate numbers):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Gt5CuB4mbTzmJ7gdO1zjHZnFA2sse8WH-Z2WWRm4siE/viewform?usp=send_form

I'll throw in the feedback form again for last week's conference (for those who
attended):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DX_W_oX_eUcqlH8KYr78iXyiv4yYhybIY8uxBF9TKeU/viewform?usp=send_form

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/