[AAMT] Re: August Updates

  • From: Patrick Bohnet <pbohnet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:41:17 -0600

Hi Pete!

Thanks for your hard work, and sorry if this sounds negative, but if I was
not mistaken, was it not the wishes of the group to have a more scenic
location? I thought the conversation was around if we were giving up our
summer vacation, we would like a location like Banff or Canmore so we could
have a location for our families to enjoy while we worked?

I am not comfortable with taking my family to Airdrie, nor being away from
them at that point in the summer.

Is this location locked in stone?

I am curious what the rest of our team feels.

Sorry for the negativity, but did I miss a different conversation?

Pat Bohnet

--

*Patrick Bohnet*

*Curriculum Implementation Support Consultant*

*Central Alberta Regional Consortium*

*4210 - 59 St.*

*Red Deer, AB T4N 2M9*

*Cell 403-848-1663*

*Phone 403-348-8194*

*Fax 403-348-8195*

*Twitter:  patrickbohnet*

*Skype: patrick.bohnet*

*Blog:  Education Technology Today <http://edtechtoday.edublogs.org/>*
*Link to Pat's Virtual Elluminate Office <http://tinyurl.com/Pats-V-Office>*

* * * * * * * *  IMPORTANT * * * * * * *

Effective August 18, 2014, CARC will move locations!!
Our new address will be:
*      5205 48 Ave, Red Deer, AB  T4N 6X3*
Phone, fax and email details will remain the same.