[AAMT] August Updates

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 16:54:40 -0600

Hi everyone,

A couple of updates since this morning...

Airdrie, Alberta is going to be the destination for the August
Conference/Certification Boot Camp. Colin Byers, our esteemed AAMT colleague,
will host with complete facilities at Bert Church High School. Colin will be in
touch with the group regarding hotel options shortly so that they can be booked.

If you hadn't heard last week, I am taking a position next fall with my
district and attendance with my new team is required on August 21/22, so I will
be unable to attend our event. I'll help plan the event with Colin and Daryl –
and anyone who wishes to be involved. Please let us know how you want to help.

Have a great weekend and we'll be in touch shortly with further developments!

This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the
members of this community of practice.

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca