[AAMT] August Dates - Certification BootCamp | 2nd Request

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 15:19:19 -0600

Hi again everyone,
We only received 25 responses to the inquiry about coming to an August
conference. Planning for this will start this week, so if you did not respond,
please do so as soon as you can. This is a short one - two yes/no questions and
a comment if req'd. There is no commitment today. Once we see how viable this
is, we'll do another form asking for more details in June.
Thanks!
Pete

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZSjQXIIb0uHzXZdGdUK1f1apDyerobQc3dxiWnd_U2Q/viewform?usp=send_form

--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/