[AAMT] RE: [AAMT] Re: [AAMT] Re: [AAMT] RE: [AAMT] Adobe Café

  • From: "Young, Chris" <ChrisYoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:20:41 +0000

After 4:00 is best for me.

-Chris Young

From: aamt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aamt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tamarra Price Chambrinho
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 6:08 AM
To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AAMT] Re: [AAMT] Re: [AAMT] RE: [AAMT] Adobe Café

After 3:30 is best for me, preferably not Monday or Tuesdays.
Sorry.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 11, 2014, at 2:37 PM, mark templeton
<mark.templeton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mark.templeton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
3:30 to 4:30 works best for me.

thanks,
mark

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Edna Dach
<Edna.Dach@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Edna.Dach@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
After school in the afternoon , any time after 3:30 works best for me