[AAMT] AAMT Meeting on Tuesday (p.m.)

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:06:13 -0700

Hi all,

This note is to remind you that our next (and first for the New Year) meeting
is tomorrow afternoon at 3:45 p.m. The online meetings are the best way to keep
in touch and to keep up with what's going on in the group. The topic will be to
review a discussion that took place with Certiport about certification for
staff, students and our group. We'll also have some discussion about the Adobe
Youth Voices projects for any who want to share, collaborate, or network on
their plans. No pressure on that yet - it's only been a month...

If you'd like to have a look at the meeting schedule, roster, etc, (we called
this "The Motherlode Doc" after Wanda created it...), the url is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auk86U2y5GRtdGZYal9XVnFVcnlKT3BrQ0F6X2Y1VkE&usp=sharing
 (Don't delete anything, please!)

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/

TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
        > Are you in the AAMT Group? If not, then contact Pete for assistance.
(Pete@xxxxxxxxx)

See you tomorrow!
Pete

 --
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/