[AAMT] AAMT G+ Community

  • From: Daryl Jones <daryl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:15:58 -0600

Hi Everyone,

Some of you did not receive invitations to the AAMT G+ Community as your
listserv email is not connected to a Google account. As I can only invite
members with a Google account to join the group you will need to either
connect your listserv email to a new or existing Google account

The directions to do this can be found here.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/176347?hl=en&ref_topic=2382751

If you would rather be invited the the AAMT G+ Community using a another
Google account please let me know which Google account you would like me to
use to invite you.

Thank you,

--
Daryl Jones