[ECE 453] Re: Updates

Great news! Are we currently able to connect to nodes through the command
center?

So I assume the code was developed in a Linux environment and now we're
porting to XP? (Is this what you meant by porting image passing to XP?)

The problem with the fixed camera acrylic collecting water spots:

I saw online where people create exterior webcam enclosures by using
polycarbonate screens. I even saw where one person used the plastic wrap
from a free AOL CD case. Maybe we can simply apply some on top of the
acrylic without having to do any cutting?

Also, has the node with the power issue been resolved?

Good work all,

Kenneth Knox
Senior, Computer Engineering
Clemson University