[3rdlightning] Monday 2 July

Hey guys hope you all had a relaxing  Saturday/ Sunday. But tomorrow we have
the rehearsal for the change of command ceremony at the Braves Rifle Field.
This is the same place we had the brigade change of command ceremony. Be in the
stands at 0745. Uniform will be ACUs with black Beret. Don't be "that" guy who
shows up in a PC.

The schedule for the rest of the day is kind of up in the air right now. So
just take things as they come and be flexible.
The schedule that I have attached will prob be most of the things we do. Just
disregard the specific times for the moment.

Again if you have any questions or concerns, keep them to your self.

V/r,
Loftus

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a
habit."
-Aristotle