[340] Re: Movie?

  • From: Megayanti Sewu <msewu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:14:51 +1200

Hm.. I sent an email this morning about this, how come it didn't go through?
Anyway, I'm really sorry I can't go on Friday because I need to take my
brother to badminton.  I actually feel guilty leaving him home on Saturday
night too (been leaving him at home too many times this weekend) so I'll ask
if he wants to watch it too with his friends if you guys don't mind?  If it
does come down to me not being able to go then you guys go ahead and watch
it, have fun! :) Don't worry about me, I'll watch it when my sister is here.