[340] Movie?

  • From: Chee Pang <cpang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:25:39 +1200

Hey people,

Just want to check if you guys are still planning on seeing
Shrek 2 this week. I kindof lost the details in the spam.
I'm cool with fri/sat but just let me know what time cause
there's a couple of semester end parties on this weekend :)

Also anyone keen on catching any of the weird films at the
film festival? Cause I'm into real bizarre and wierd movies
theres quite a lot I want to see! You can check out the full
listing of movies at http://www.nzff.co.nz/ Some of the ones
I want to see are The Corporation, Fahrenheit 911, and Hero.

See ya,

Chee :)